Dear HOH patient,
Thank you for choosing our dental practice! This page intends to ease your way into our COVID-19 protocols.
In case you’ve missed it, our new Secure Patient Portal allows you to securely exchange text messages with our office. If you’ve not yet established your account please do so here: Secure Patient Portal
For a general description of our COVID-19 protocols, please read Your Office Visit
To better accommodate your needs, you may find the information below useful.
COVID-19 Pre-screening Questions
- Have you had COVID-19? When? If so, when was last POSITIVE test result?
- Are you currently required to self-quarantine?
Currently, or within the past two weeks, has you or the patient:
- Had a fever, felt feverish, or felt chills?
- Experienced recent shortness of breath, pain in chest, bluish lips or face, or other difficulties breathing?
- Had a recent dry cough?
- Any other flu-like symptoms, such as gastrointestinal upset, headache, sore throat, congestion, runny nose, or fatigue, confusion, or body aches?
- Experienced recent loss of taste or smell?
- Had symptoms of pink eye?
- Traveled in an airplane?
- Have heart disease, lung disease, kidney disease, diabetes or any auto-immune disorders?
- Been in contact with anyone who tested positive for COVID-19?
If you can answer “yes” to any of the above questions and you have an upcoming appointment please contact our office immediately. Our Front Desk Team will be able to further assist you with the determination of whether it is safe for you to come in.
Three ways you can let us know you’ve arrived:
If you have Video Relay, call us from the parking lot.
Text us via our Secure Patient Portal.
Come to Suite 108 and ring the doorbell.