Dr. Harvey Levy & Associates has served families in the Frederick area since 1984 with compassion and effectiveness. Our team has created an inclusive general dentistry practice that is welcoming and respectful to toddlers, the elderly, and everyone in between.
No matter your age, you can come to our office and receive excellent dental care. We provide care to patients aged 2 months all the way to 104 years old!
- Our hygienists and doctors know how to work with toddlers and how to make them feel comfortable coming to the dentist.
- We treat thousands of patients with special needs / different abilities, referred to us by other dentists.
- We welcome patients who haven’t felt respected at other offices, and who are afraid of the dentist.
- We are a “doctor’s doctor,” the dental practice chosen by many doctors in our community to serve their own families.
Our team members have brains, brawn, and heart. Many have been with us for decades!
- If you’re an adult who’s ashamed of how your mouth looks, or are afraid of the dentist, or who hasn’t been to the dentist in awhile, we know how to work with you. You will not feel judged.
- To us you are not a number or a statistic, and we don’t have quotas that need to be met. We treat you and respect you as the person you are.
We look forward to welcoming you to our dental family and learning more about you.
Click the links below to learn more about our doctors and team members, for a tour of our office and directions to navigate our tricky parking lot.