Our award-winning general dental practice consists of an outstanding team of dentists and clinicians. We provide a wide range of services, including routine exams and cleanings, restorative services, cosmetic enhancements, and oral surgery extractions.
We’re an old-fashioned, privately owned practice. To us you’re not a number or a dollar amount. We value your time, and we truly listen to your needs. What is important to us is your health, and our mission is to provide you with the best dental treatment possible.
We’ve been voted Best of the Best Dental Practice in Frederick, first place in 2022 and one of the top 3 finalists in 2021. Below are more reasons why we should be your dental practice!
Our doctors are kind, compassionate and thorough. They take the time to truly listen to patients’ needs and wants, and give them choices regarding treatment plans. They consult with each other about complex cases, and cooperate on procedures. Whether you need an extraction, restorative or cosmetic work, regardless of which of our dentists you see, they will work together to ensure you receive the best treatment a general dentist can provide.
Our Dental and Clerical Team
We are proud of our outstanding team of professionals, many of whom have been with Dr. Harvey Levy & Associates for numerous years – on average, 12.5 years!
There are many reasons for our low employee turnover, which go beyond excellent benefits. All of us are united in our commitment to our patients’ oral and general health. All of us are compassionate towards patients with special needs or others who are underserved.
We applaud and celebrate the diversity in our team and in our patient populations. We hire the very best professionals, and truly follow the text included in our help wanted ads: “Dr. Harvey Levy & Associates provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.” We live by this statement both with our team members and our patients.
Our team members truly consider each other a work family. We care about each other and we care about you, our patients.
We don’t push treatment
When oral health concerns do arise, we are equipped to treat them quickly and effectively. We will make recommendations for you to evaluate – based on YOUR priorities – and we will educate you to make these decisions by:
- Explaining what your diagnosis is, and what possible treatments we can offer;
- Providing the professional opinion of the dentist(s) about which plan is best for you;
- Presenting financial options, such as our Dental Health Club or your insurance benefits;
- Reminding you that the decision is yours to make, based on what seems right to you.
All of us at Dr. Harvey Levy & Associates pride ourselves on being responsive when you contact our office. When you call during normal business hours, 96% of the time you’ll reach one of our friendly front desk coordinators who will assist you without having to go through menus or use voicemail. If you don’t have time to call, you can send us an email or text message through our patient portal. We monitor our inboxes all day to make sure that we respond to you as soon as possible. After hours, you can leave a message to which we will respond to the very next business day.
In the case of a dental emergency, you will be able to reach one of our doctors directly without having to go through an answering service. Reaching a doctor directly can ensure that you’re taken care of quickly, to receive at-home palliative care instructions, to have a prescription sent to your pharmacy, or to refer you to the emergency room.
We are responsive because our patients are truly important to us. Check out our reviews on Google and read what our patients have to say!
Our Commitment to the Community
Dr. Harvey Levy & Associates has provided dental services in the Frederick area since 1984. We feel strongly that Frederick is our home, and we support the city, the county, and neighboring communities as best we can. We do this in many different ways.
- We are one of the few practices in our region that welcomes patients with special needs and severe dental anxiety. We incorporate unique techniques and strategies that help these patients get the necessary care and treatment that most other dental practices cannot offer. Dr. Levy is a world renowned authority in working with such patients, and has trained all our team members and associates to provide them with excellent dental care. Check out some articles that Dr. Levy has written.
- Every month we share interesting and relevant information about health, our practice, and fun tidbits (including a recommended recipe!) in our newsletter as well as fun tidbits . We hope that our patients enjoy our newsletters and share them with their friends and family.
- We welcome Interns and Externs from nearby high schools and dental programs to gain experience in our office.
- Our clinicians visit local schools and community programs such as that of Centro Hispano of Frederick, where children learn about dental home care and professional opportunities in the dental field.
- We participate each February in the American Dental Association’s “Give Kids a Smile Day,” providing free dental care to underserved children.
- We attend expos geared toward the care of patients with special needs, educating parents and caregivers and offering resources.
- We offer discounted services to patients in need through local special programs.
- During the holiday season we contribute donations to the Frederick County Food Bank and other charitable organizations.
We’re proud of the work we do in the community and the ways that we give back. Dr. Harvey Levy & Associates are grateful for the opportunity to serve.