We are not your typical dental practice. At Dr. Harvey Levy & Associates you are a unique individual who is an important part of our family. We never push specific procedures or treatments; we make recommendations for you to evaluate, based on your priorities, and educate you to make these decisions.
We strive to make our patients feel welcome and safe in our office, and we appreciate the diverse community in the Frederick, MD area. We promise to treat you with respect and kindness regardless of your age, race, gender identity, religion, economic status, and myriad other differences that we don’t consider important.
Many diseases of the body manifest in the mouth, and diseases in the mouth can affect the body’s health. Our focus is on routine, preventive dental care, in order to maintain your and your family’s health.
Our hours and location:
Mon, Tue, and Fri: 9-5; Wed and Thu: 9-6; Two Saturdays each month (please call for dates): 8-2 Conveniently located at the corner of TJ Drive and Opossumtown Pike in Frederick (see maps)
Get to know us:
- See a photo tour of our office
- What to expect before and during your appointment (we’re taking COVID-19 very seriously)
- Meet our fantastic doctors and team members (many of whom have been with us for decades!)
- Why choose us?
Get your questions answered:
- General FAQs and Pandemic-related FAQs
- Financial matters (insurances, payment options)
- Services we offer (pretty much everything except for orthodontics)
- Languages we speak
- Call (301) 663-8300, email firstname.lastname@example.org or text us (within our Secure Patient Portal) to speak with our friendly front desk coordinators or our dental treatment advisor!
- Electronic forms, Secure Patient Portal (and instructions on how to use it)
- In-house Dental Health Club (better than traditional insurance plans)
- Patient education
What makes us stand out from other dental practices is our heart. Being able to care for your dental health makes us happy, and we are genuinely interested in your life outside of our office. Our care of your dental health is to ensure your overall wellness so that you can spend as much time as possible outside of the dental chair. We hope that you will put your trust in us and experience the caring attitude that we have to offer!